Panel 70 Chair: Maryka d
- Conduct a brief orientation for new GSRs one half-hour prior to the District GSR meeting (or at another agreed-upon time) and encourage them to attend the Area GSR School.
- Participate as a member of the Area GSR School Committee.
- Introduce new GSRs during the District Committee meeting.
- Provide new GSRs with a copy of the “District 4 Guidelines,” “The A. A. Service Manual” pamphlets, and other General Service training material.
- Maintain custody of GSR School material. Distribute literature, as available, to new GSRs.
- Provide donation envelopes from District 4, the Mid-Southern California Area 09, and G.S.O. to new GSRs.